Collect. Visualise. Evaluate.
Geographic information systems (GIS) make spatial objects visible and link them to a database. Manage, analyse and visualise an extensive amount of diverse data graphically and quickly with GIS. GIS offers individual solutions for supply and disposal contractors and for city, space and landscape designers, as well as for “environment departments” in industrial companies. You define the requirements. We offer you the modular custom-built geographic information system that meets them.
- Data collection and visualisation
- Structuring and recording complex data in a database
- Creation of database applications for the evaluation of data
- Collection and visualisation of data
- Structured recording of complex data in databases
- Creation of database applications for data evaluation
- Data visualisation
- Structured complex data in databases
- Database applications for the analysis of data
- Expert support
- Many years of experience and local expertise
- Regional networking
- Interdisciplinary services from a single provider