Investigation. Solution. Supervision.
After evaluating the soil conditions, we will define the targets for soil protection solutions at national and regional level. We will then clarify regulations with the municipal and environmental planning authorities. The catalogue of measures taken will be based on regionally relevant information and the relevant planning documentation.
- Implement soil protection and legal requirements, and requirements for medium-sized and large-scale construction projects (extensive interventions to protect the soil)
- Guarantee environmentally compatible, protective and conflict-reducing methods for subsurface construction work and the technical aspects
- Supervise proper utilisation of the soil material pursuant to soil protection requirements within the building site and beyond through soil management
- Soil protection solutions for public authorities as part of approval planning
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Inventory of soil status with soil mapping, soil sampling and documentation
- Supervision of earth works
- Interface between all parties (project developer, building owner, building company, tenant, public officials)
- Recommended actions
- Preparation of soil related mitigation and compensation measures.
- Soil and recycling management
- Expert assistance with soil protection and technical aspects
- Planning security and risk minimisation for the building owner(s) in the approval procedures and minimisation of follow-up costs in the subsequent re-cultivation of landfills
- Legal and cost security
- High quality and reliable basis for planning
- Many years of experience and local knowledge
- Regional networking
- Interdisciplinary services from one provider