Arranging. Establishing. Implementing.
Preventive fire safety has been an important aspect of occupational safety for many years in building planning and inspection. The number of fires resulting in levels of material damage, injuries and death must be reduced. We will arrange safety targets for buildings and property related requirements with you. An integral fire safety concept is generally obligatory for special structures without specific building regulations or significant deviations introduced by the building authorities. We generate all fire safety measures up to final design on your behalf.
- Issue fire safety certificate
- Develop fire safety concepts
- Appoint fire safety personnel
- National fire safety certificates: Establishing all necessary documentation for building permits in accordance with building regulations for residential buildings, functional buildings and commercial buildings
- Formulation of fire safety concepts
- Carrying out of fire safety building inspections
- Preparation of fire safety statements
- Fire safety officer provision pursuant to the building permit
- Documentation for fire and explosion safety pursuant to risk assessment
- Development of escape routes and rescue plans
- Central partner for all operational fire protection issues
- Consultation and support service with preventative, protective and organisational fire safety and operational emergency management