Survey. Plan. Drain.
Improper procedures in dealing with groundwater causes 80 % of all building damage. Poor judgement leads to damage and massively increased cost. Our experienced hydrogeologists and civil engineers help you maintain a dry building site. Our tools range from simple formulas to complex groundwater models. We examine the effects of large-scale drawdown. In so doing, we set benchmarks: through co-operation on the issue of construction water containment for highly acknowledged scientific publications (such as the “Grundbautaschenbuch”) and the taskforce on DIN 18305 “Water Containment Works”.
- Planning and implementing construction projects in groundwater
- Surveying building damage from groundwater
- Hydro-geological reporting and construction site assessment
- Determining of permeability and design-basis water levels
- Dimensioning of construction water containment
- Optimisation of well placement and pumping rates in closed water containments
- Testing and evaluating impacts and risks of groundwater lowering and drawdown cones
- Environmental impact assessments
- Tenders for drainage work
- Groundwater monitoring and preservation of hydrogeological evidence
- All service phases from a single source
- Secure planning, precise investigation and calculation methods
- High dependability and adherence to delivery dates
- Well-networked team of experienced hydro-geologists and civil engineers